Scripture Reference: John 15:4-5
There are few greater questions that a Christian can get answered than the question of “How do I change?” The world offers many paths to transformation, but Christianity is unique when it says that we only change when we abide in Christ. What does that mean?
- Understanding the Importance of Knowing “You”
- Owning the Disaster that is “You”
- Uncovering the Allegiances that Dominate “You”
- Starving the Distractions that Try to Define “You”
- Drilling Down the Features of the New “You”
- Clothing Yourself in the Glory of the One Who Knows “You”