Welcome to Christ Presbyterian Church of Oxford
proclaiming a Hope that builds a Home & launches a Healing
1720A University Avenue, Oxford, MS 38655
Service Times: Sundays at 8:00am, 9:45am & 11:00am
Sunday Morning Worship
Our doors are open for corporate worship! To view a series of videos explaining the changes to our worship services, mask requirements and other info you need to know before you begin worshiping with us again, click here.
Registration is now open for our July 12th services. Click the button below to register for the service you would like to attend. The 8:00 am service is designated for 65+ and/or immunocompromised. It is recommended one person per family register the entire family.
We will continue to post a recording of our live 8am service below at approximately 12:00 pm each Sunday.
We Want to Help
If you find yourself in need of basic necessities like grocery pick up, prescription pick up, etc, please contact the church office either by phone (662-234-3399) or by email and let us know the nature of your need.
Are you a member of CPC that doesn't have a primary care physician or are intimidated to call with a simple or "crazy" worry? You can use the buttons below to contact one of the available physicians in our congregation. After sharing your concern, make sure and give them your contact information so they can reach you easily.
A little about who we are...
At Christ Pres we believe our purpose is to preach a HOPE that creates a HOME and launches a HEALING. We seek to embody a number of attributes as we reach out to those around us:
- We insist on being thoroughly BIBLICAL in everything we do.
- We desire a fellowship that is CELEBRATORY of God's work in the world.
- We look to INCARNATE ourselves in the life of this city.
- We recognize the importance of being CAMPUS AWARE as we seek to welcome college students.
- We look to be HOSPITABLE to all who look for care.
- We want to ENGAGE CULTURE around us rather than accommodate, retreat or isolate ourselves.
Our passion is to reach, train & grow maturing believers by encouraging healthy spaces for rich fellowship.